The Mueller report—along with Attorney General William’s Barr’s accompanying antics—have come. They have also largely gone from the news cycle. But that is a shame. There is a lot to digest and think about. Like good philosophers, Dylan, Zach, Ishan, and Gabe gather to discuss many of the issues that the massive Mueller Report poses.
- What should we take from it?
- What is up with William Barr?
- Is the theory that Trump conspired with Russia a conspiracy theory?
- How are the media and political parties talking about the report? And are they talking accurately and carefully? (spoiler: the answer is mostly no.)
- What are the various standards of evidence at play?
- And what about [gasp!] impeachment?
In this episode, the four have a wide-ranging conversation through these topics.
Join the conversation. Reach out to us with your thoughts, critiques, arguments here.